We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supercentre Oistins

Montreal
reviews: 31
Supercentre Oistins

Can anyone comment on their complimentary shuttle service back to the hotel (Bougainvillea)? Frequency etc.

Once I discovered Dover Market I stopped going to SC Oistins as I found the walk along Maxwell Main Road less to my liking than strolling the beach to Dover. But an efficient return would change that, assuming I do not have to wait for a long time.

The reason I ask is I had a not great experience with the new Wednesday shuttle to the Big B last year. The trip there was fine but the trip back was very long as I was the last dropoff.

Edited: 3:53 pm, February 11, 2013
Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
1. Re: Supercentre Oistins

The drop off is done on a who has to go where basis. Sometimes you're first and sometimes you're last. It's always been like that.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
2. Re: Supercentre Oistins

UpupandawayMontreal

When you enter the supermarket, head straight to the Customer Service Desk at the front and enquire when the next departure is. They are very accommodating. Most times you get one shuttle an hour or so. Therefore, you can time yourself according to their schedule.

Regards

Montreal
reviews: 31
3. Re: Supercentre Oistins

Thanks BGI.

Do you know if there is a fresh fish market operating in Oistins and if so the hours?

Ottawa, Canada
4. Re: Supercentre Oistins

I saw the fish market at Oistens open everyday although I am not sure about Sundays

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
5. Re: Supercentre Oistins

UpupandawayMontreal

You're welcome.

Yes, the Berinda Cox Fish Market is just up the road from Super Centre Oistins and is open from around 7am to 7pm and sometimes later for the sale of fresh fish. It's open everyday.

Regards

6. Re: Supercentre Oistins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 14, 2014