We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Bridgetown, Barbados
reviews: 1
What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

I am staying Barbados for a little while and only wish to travle by bus. How do I get from Bridgetown straight to Pelican Village without walking? And is there any bus that will take me directly to Pelican Village from Bathsheba?

Also How do I get from Bathsheba straight to Holetown?

Cheers,

Hannah

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
1. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Zoe Z

No. You'll have to take the Bridgetown bus from Bathsheba. Pelican Village is IN Bridgetown, next to the Princess Alice Bus Terminal. Your bus will arrive at Fairchild Street and then you'll walk 10 minutes across town to Pelican Village.

From Bathsheba to Holetown you have two options. The more convenient of the two is to take a Bridgetown bus to the city, walk from Fairchild Street to Princess Alice Terminal. Then take a Pie Corner, Boscobelle, Indian Ground, Connell Town, Josey Hill bus etc which all pass through Holetown. The other option is to take a Speightstown bus from Bathsheba then take a Bridgetown or Oistins bus from Speightstown which will take you to Holetown. With the latter option, please note that the Speightstown buses from Bathsheba run every two hours. The Bridgetown buses run every hour.

There is NO DIRECT bus service from Bathsheba to Holetown currently.

Hope this helps

Regards

Bridgetown, Barbados
2. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Thank-you very much, your reply is a real help. Another question if you don't mind... Is it true that the "shuttle" bus passes by pelican village? Thanks in advance

I am in Bathsheba and I want to go into St. James by Sandy Lane, what are my options to get there? Thank you again :)

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
3. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Zoe Z

You're welcome.

Sometimes there is a shuttle bus which runs between the two terminals, but based on the wait times, it's sometimes better worth it to just walk.

To get to Sandy Lane, you would need the same information that I posted for Bathsheba to Holetown.

Regards

Bridgetown, Barbados
4. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Does the shuttle bus always pass out by Pelican Village? And if it does then how close to Pelican Village does it get and what other buses to straight to the Princess Alice Bus Terminal? Thanks

Bridgetown, Barbados
5. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Also Does the City Circle bus to straight from Bridgetown bus terminal(Fairchild Street) to Princess Alice Bus Terminal? Please answer, thank you again. Any known buses that go to the Barbados Community College as well? Thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
6. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

Zoe Z

The shuttle bus terminates at the Princess Alice Terminal and Pelican Village is next door. That's the only bus that runs between the two terminals.

No, the City Circle bus travels through several areas just on the outskirts of the City...

The easiest way to get to the BCC is take take a ZR van going to the Ivy. If you prefer to take a bus, you would need a Bayfield or Yorkshire bus.

Regards

Stockton Heath...
reviews: 60
7. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

May be too late for you but, having been to the Pelican craft Village in early March, there were only 3 units open in the entire place! Very disappointed as had made a special trip there from Holetown.

8. Re: What bus will take me from Bridgetown to Pelican Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 17, 2014