We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Ocean Two

Cardiff, United...
Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi,

My fiance and I plan on getting married in Ocean Two in August 2014. Has anyone had any experience of the weddings at this hotel? If so, please share your thoughts on your experience.

Thanks

20 replies to this topic
Henley on Thames
reviews: 18
1. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

No experience of weddings but the beach is wonderful at sunset so be sure to book your wedding at around four.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 14
2. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

I saw one last May outside of the hotel, set right on the beach. They had an arch made of palms and the hotel staff were very attentative. Looked like the couple really enjoyed the day.

Cardiff, United...
3. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Extremely late reply but thank you both for the replies.

Leeds, UK
reviews: 16
4. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

We've recenly returned from Oceans 2 and although we didn't experience a wedding we were made to feel so special by all the staff I can imagine you'll be spoilt rotten. Wow what a place to tie the knot have a wonderful time.

Beds, UK
5. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi, we got married at Ocean Two on the beach in May and it all went really well. We had a great day. It was 2 years of planning and liaising with the hotel wedding co-ordinators which was quite often very frustrating as they do not do things very fast over there but in the end it was all worth it. A very good choice. They will make you feel like king and queen.

All the best of luck

Amanda & Richard

Cardiff, United...
6. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi Amanda & Richard,

Thank you for your message. It's good to hear from someone with direct experience of a wedding at the hotel.

We are getting married next August so have a year to plan. I hope that is long enough. :(

How did you sort the details? Did you sort most things before you arrived there, things like flowers, cake, location, decoration etc?

Thank you

Kirsty and Evan

London, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi I am also planning my wedding at Ocean Two in June 2014 - I have not booked anything yet got all my quotes but looking like I will be booking via Tropical Sky. I would love to hear more from Amanda and Richard about their experience.

Regards

Abs

Huddersfield...
8. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi All

My self and my partner are looking at getting married at Ocean Two November 2014, the hotel looks lovely but cant find much information / recommendations on weddings. Would be great to hear about anybody else's wedding and service you received.

Thank you

Lydia

Edited: 3:57 pm, August 20, 2013
Beds, UK
9. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi what kind of questions do you have? We shall be happy to let you know of our experience when planning our wedding at O2

Regards

Amanda & Richard

Beds, UK
10. Re: Wedding at Ocean Two

Hi

We shal be happy to answer whay questions you have regarding our experience at O2

Regards

Amanda & Richard

Reply to: Wedding at Ocean Two
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted