We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Which Barbados hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire england
reviews: 12
any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

hi got a good price for 3night in new york and 7 in barbados next july with the internet travlel .com they have a abta number just wondering if any one else evre used them thanks

19 replies to this topic
Ellesmere Port...
reviews: 2
11. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

After i'd posted my comment I found this website: www.reviewcentre.com/reviews178360.html

Most of the reviews look pretty good. The price is great for my trip, think i'll give them a call tonight :)

Chippenham, United...
reviews: 1
12. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

feefo.com/gb/…

Southampton, United...
reviews: 6
13. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Hi

How did you find them? They have quoted me a great deal for Vegas and Hawaii.

Thanks

northampton nn2 7ne
reviews: 21
14. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Hi I have just come back from a tour of Vietnam with my husband and I cannot fault them we went to Hanoi hue and Saigon and booked the transfers with them a private car and .the man was stood waiting for you with a placard , no waiting around for the bus and he carried the cases as well GREAT.our hotels were good also flight with Vietnam air(read some not good comments)but nice food with drinks so I was happy.i must say I was a bit worried as I had not heard of them but did a bit a research and found they are part of the co-op but they are good we came back yesterday 21/5/2014 and would go with them again.Have a great holiday I'm sure you will

Lancashire
reviews: 5
15. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Just got back from 15 fabulous nights in the States booked with Avril at The Internet Traveller in September. They were so very helpful Avril in particular, we booked 5 nights in San Francisco, 5 nights in Vegas & 5 nights in LA. They booked everything for us, the hotels, flights & shuttles to and from the airport. Nothing was too much trouble, hotels were recommended and we researched and chose accordingly. I would highly recommend them.

West Sussex, UK
reviews: 38
16. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Yes I've used them a number of times.

They are ABTA protected.

They are flexible (within reason), efficient, friendly and knowledgeable - often their reps have visited the places they are selling.

They are terrific at multicentre bookings getting it all organised smoothly and at a great price.

They've organised me full holidays, just flights and just car hire so are totally flexible in how they deal with you.

I've used them for work and personal bookings and haven't had an issue with either,

I recommend you use then, you won't be disappointed.

Ask for Avril - she's the most helpful.

Edited: 1:15 pm, May 27, 2014
17. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Myself, daughter, sister and brother in law have just returned from a fantastic West Coast USA tour organised by the Internet Traveller. I researched the company first and they are fully ATOL and ABTA bonded. They were so helpful in the early stages of booking with recommendations and they 'tweaked' our holiday adding in days at the beginning and end. We did Vegas, LA, short Mexican cruise and San Francisco. All the relevant paperwork was forwarded to me a month in advance of the trip and all the flights and transfers via shuttle worked extremely well. Without exception, the hotels and rooms were brilliant, including on the cruise ship. We got a free ticket to Alcatraz and hop on/hop off bus in San Fran which helped enormously with the sightseeing. I would definitely recommend the company to my friends and colleagues.

Bev Baxter

London, United...
reviews: 1
18. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

I have just returned from a very special holiday which was to celebrate my wedding anniversary and mine and my husbands birthday.

I spoke with Avril at the internet traveller and gave her my budget, dates and what i was looking for, in no time she returned with a number of choices that matched my budget along with cheaper and dearer options.

We traveled to new york for 3 nights and Barbados for 7 nights, OMG it was a dream holiday and more than we could of expected.

I must confess i am a panic traveler and sent numerous email to check and double check information which was always responded to within minutes.

I would totally recommend this company and i will defiantly be using them again. :)

Happy customer

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 13
19. Re: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com

Wow ! they must be good, four first time posters and one of them even went to Barbados...

Sharon Y where did you stay on the Island ?

Reply to: any one used the holiday company the internet traveler.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted