We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Cost?

united kingdom
reviews: 5
Taxi Cost?

From the airport to Greenes guest house in Southampton please?

Can't wait for my visit to Bermuda.

Many thanks in advance.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
1. Re: Taxi Cost?

I would think about $35. Taxis are metered.

united kingdom
2. Re: Taxi Cost?

Thanks senior.

That is cheaper than what i thought it would be.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
3. Re: Taxi Cost?

It would be useful to hear from you again at the end of your holiday with some thoughts about Greene's Guest House. We don't often get much feedback on this forum about the smaller places to stay on Bermuda. I know where it is, it's in a beautiful spot, and I had a quick look around there some years ago when I was renting just down the road. There's a section of the Railway Trail close by which is nice for walking.

united kingdom
4. Re: Taxi Cost?

I will do that when i get back home.

I have written reveiws on TRIPADVISOR before on other places i have stayed.

united kingdom
5. Re: Taxi Cost?

Better late than never!

Well you were spot on with the price for the taxi ride.

i will be writing a review on the Greenes Guest House on that page.

But it was great and with Mrs.greene there can not be a nicer person in the world.

bermuda i have fallen in love with and i really can not imagine me staying anywhere better and that goes for both the country and people.

USA
6. Re: Taxi Cost?

Taxi fare from the airport to THE GREEN'S GUEST HOUSE-- http://www.thegreenesguesthouse.com/ --71 Middle Road (nr: Industrial Rd) Southampton...should run approx $40-$45.

For what it's worth to you...this is another of Bermuda's little 'hidden gems'...a lovely, family owned/operated guesthouse. A modest little place that is well situated and offers much of the 'traditional' hospitality and charm that Bermuda is famous for.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
7. Re: Taxi Cost?

henrick01 has already confirmed that I was "spot on" with my estimate of $35 for the taxi.

8. Re: Taxi Cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 07, 2010