We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to Know

Annapolis, MD
Need to Know

Can you give me any and all advice about cruising to Bermuda in July. Are the seas rough? Should I have a window in my room if all rooms are above water? Any tidbit of information will help tremendously. I'm not a boat person, so I'm a little nervous.

Thank you.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
1. Re: Need to Know

If you haven't already booked, why not fly to Bermuda and spend your whole time there, especially as you are not a "boat person." However to answer your question, the sea is sometimes rough, nothing you can do about that, it's like weather, no control over that either. If you have an outside cabin then you will have a window. Check with your pharmacist for suitable anti- nausea pills if you think that you may need them. The ship is probably well stabalized so you probably don't need to worry too much.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
2. Re: Need to Know

Think that should be "stabilized."

Yalesville...
3. Re: Need to Know

Senior65 offers some excellent advice. And I too wonder if you are not a 'boat person' why would you even consider a cruise?

Weather, rough seas are difficult to predict so if you have the option, why not fly?

Poppa

4. Re: Need to Know

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, October 05, 2009