We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

New Jersey
Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

7 girlfriends and myself are planning a trip to Bermuda. We are definitely interested in the nightlife. Where would you suggest that we stay if we are interested in visiting the clubs every night? Also, which clubs are fun to go to? Thanks so much for your help!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
1. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

Is that all that you are interested in? If so I would suggest that you look elsewhere. What time of year? Budget? Why Bermuda? For how long?

New Jersey
2. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

We are looking to go April 22-26th. We've done Vegas a bunch of times, and aren't interested in Miama. We through out ideas of Bahamas or Cabo, but they all seemed to be shot down (someone didn't like it, or it was too far..). Where would you recommend going, if not Bermuda. I think we are looking to spend about $600pp with hotel and airfare. Thanks for your help!

USA
reviews: 3
3. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

As noted, Bermuda isn't exactly world famous for it's exciting '..nightlife..'...Iceland is '..hipper..'. . Though Bermuda has more goin' for it in the way of 'nightlif' than Ocean Grove, Asbury Park has hotter clubs.

Though the weather is comfortably 'warm' and pleasant in April (low-60ºs-to-low-70ºs),..the ocean is still a bit too 'cool' (mid-60ºs-to-low-70º) for extended periods in the ocean or watersports activities. Given your proposed travel period--April--if you're looking for the stereotypical '..tropical island beach..' sort of experience, you will have to head much farther south (Bermuda is located approx. 650 mi. due east out into the Atlantic of the Carolina coast) to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico or Central America.

Manchester, New...
4. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

Have you thought about Mexico? There might be more in the way of nightlife and warm temps. in that area. I've been 4 times (Cancun 3 and Puerto Vallarta 1), but it's been a while. Cancun was about 4.5- 5 hours flight from Boston, so you could probably shave 45 min - 1 hr off that time if you're flying from Jersey. There are some pretty good deals for Mexico right now and if you can score an all inclusive, even better. Happy planning!

USA
5. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

>>>We through out ideas of Bahamas or Cabo, but they all seemed to be shot down (someone didn't like it, or it was too far..). Where would you recommend going, if not Bermuda. I think we are looking to spend about $600pp with hotel and airfare<<<

Not sure that your proposed budget is doable (perhaps for triple or quad occupancy)...but you could check for any package deals to the 'all-inclusives' in the Dominican Republic or Jamaica....and thare's more to Mexoco than Cabo. The Riviera Maya area has gotten 'hot' lately and there's always Cancun. Costa Rica is also a possibility.....and don't write off Iceland.

pennsylvania
reviews: 2
6. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

If you are still thinking bermuda and want to be close to nightlife I would suggest Fairmont Hamilton princess or Newstead Belmont hills. Princess is walking distance to town and clubs. Bermuduan road has wine bar and a nightclub and main street in hamilton has pubs and bars. Not super busy that time of year but I still always have fun especially when friends are along. The Newstead is a newer upscale hotel across from town, they have their own water shuttle but have to take cab back (about 5 min) cuz it does not run that late. Bermuda is also pretty expensive to stay and going out too. Check out the hotel websites (also on left of this page reviews) but if you are looking for beach weather you have to wait til may though it is still nice. My friends and I always have a wonderful time. Newstead also has a great spa. Maybe you can try to get a deal since it has been slower this past year....

michigan
7. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

I think they should do Cancun.

vermont10
8. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

We just returned from Cancun & it was a blast. You will have much better weather there & there is alot of night life. There are also alot of deals for Mexico & as stated above you can get an all inclusive deal. Have fun.

Kelly

Oldwick, NJ
9. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

I would repeat the thoughts of others. Not sure, but you might be a bit young for the Bermuda scene....or lack there of.

Flying from NJ, you can hit Cancun or even San Juan easily and at good rates. Otherwise stick to Bar "A".

Bermuda
reviews: 47
10. Re: Girls Trip to Bermuda - Where to stay?

Well despite previous posts, there is nightlife in Bermuda!

Stay within easy reach of the center of Hamilton at one of the many choices at different price ranges from guest houses to resort hotel and plenty in between. Examples at increasing price points: Oxford Guest House, Royal Palms Hotel, Fairmont Hamilton. There are plenty of bars, restaurants, clubs to entertain you and the rest of Bermuda to explore during the day. That said, Bermuda is a sophisticated place so if you are looking for a cheap place to drink all night then it isn't the place for you.

Get answers to your questions about Paget Parish