We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Wyndham

Hi all. What is the opinion or advice about bringing bottled water and beach snacks with us for the trip? I don't know how much bottled water is at the Wyndham, or if there will be a place to buy snacks by the beach. ----two necessities for our family. Does the hotel supply ice for a small cooler bag?

I have been taking note of all the dining advice given. Thanks.

Yalesville...
1. Re: Wyndham

I'm leaving for the Caribbean next week and am bringing snacks, wine and water.

Most large hotels do supply ice, check with the Wyndham directly for their specific policy.

Anywhere you are on vacation, bottled water usually is much higher in price than 'back home'.

Enjoy!

Poppa

Bermuda
reviews: 3
2. Re: Wyndham

I think visitors who bring their own water are taking the mickey. For goodness sake!!!!

3. Re: Wyndham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 13, 2009