We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mountain Dale, New...
Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Hello! Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in St. George that may be serving Thanksgiving dinner?

6 replies to this topic
USA
reviews: 3
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

There aren't a lot of dining options in Saint George's...and I'm not sure whether any will be offering a special Thanksgiving menu but your best bets may be.....

POLARIS at the old Carraige House Restaurant--22 Water Street--

http://www.polarisrestaurant.com/

...they do '..special..' event menus (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc)

or perhaps...GRIFIN'S BISTRO at the Saint George's Club--

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx…

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

There was a surprising amount of interest in celebrating the American Thanksgiving Day when I was in Bermuda last November. Many of the churches throughout the island held church supper evenings, with notices pinned up in public places so I assume everyone was welcome. I know I saw more than one in St George's. There were also special menus at some restaurants.

In addition there was a service at the Anglican Cathedral around noon which I believe was supported by the U.S expats on the island. Again, it was open to all.

Doesn't hurt to give thanks once in a while whether it's October for Canadians or November for Americans or just anytime for the rest of the world.

USA
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Sorry....the web site for GRIFFIN'S BISTRO at the Saint George's Club should be:

www.stgeorgesclub.bm/Pages/GriffinsHome.aspx

Mountain Dale, New...
4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Thank you so much for all of the information!

USA
5. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

'..ground zero..' for fresh roast turkey in Bermuda will be at The SPOT RESTAURANT-- bermuda.com/r-z/spot-restaurant---a-bermudia… --up on Burnaby Street (btwn: Reid & Church Sts) in downtown Hamilton.

New York City, New...
6. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George

Spending thanksgiving in Bermuda sounds like a blast

The white horse pub and restaurant is a cool bar in St Georges.

http://www.whitehorsebermuda.com/

Reply to: Thanksgiving Dinner in St. George
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. George