We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, NY
reviews: 1
Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere, but...

I have a reservation with Oleander scooters....can someone tell me quickly about the 'deposit'? I have a VISA bank card, will that be acceptable and how much of a hold do they put on it?? I am bringing mostly cash and want to make sure I leave enough in my account to cover the scooter deposit......thanks for any help you can give me...

USA
reviews: 3
11. Re: Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

>>>maybe she was suffering from PTSD????<<<

Ah...that's probably it....P-ost T-equila S-hooters D-ysfunction...Inexplicably outrageous behavior is a common symptom of the condition..."...honest your honor, I never wear my underwear as outerwear......and I'm sure I was wearing two shoes when I left the house last evening....and when the monkeys told be it was okay to open the all of the cages, I figured they knew what zoo regulations were..."..

USA
reviews: 3
12. Re: Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

>>>I dont know why this girl would make something like that up ....She did say her best friend was killed and I believed her. She said the girl was brought home in the ships morgue<<<

It's as simple as this...SHE LIED....IT NEVER HAPPENED...NO ONE DIED....

In so far as '..horror stories..' go, I'd give it perhaps a 3.5 for TECHNICAL MERIT and 5.6 (I might go as high as much a 6.1)...outta' 10 for ARTISTIC STYLE....only because the poor dead girl’s body, “..brought home in the ships morgue..” was a clever touch.

www.royalgazette.com/rg/Article/article.jsp…

www.royalgazette.com/rg/Article/article.jsp…

George Town, Grand...
Destination Expert
for Warwick Parish
reviews: 44
13. Re: Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

Yes, sadly there was a road traffic fatality last night/this morning. Funny, I was driving by Barnes Corner in Southampton today and there was another horrible accident that I though for sure was going to be the 13th of the year. Luckily, everyone survived and I was not a witness to another tragedy.

London, United...
reviews: 97
14. Re: Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

Yes sadly the 12th death on Bermudas roads of the year

I lived in Bermuda for 9 years and saw so many bike accidents

I would not advise any visitors to hire one unless they are experts

Use the taxis -buses -ferries and go home in one piece

15. Re: Bermuda- Renting Scooters Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, April 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about St. George