We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour

Reisterstown, MD
reviews: 2
Happy Hour

I read from one of the helpful locals on this forum about the happy hour at Harbourfront -- Beer, wine, highballs and sushi each $5.95, from 5 - 6:30pm. Okay, that sounds like a steal to me by Bermuda standards (heck, it's a steal by Baltimore standards), and I will definately be giving it a try during my July trip.

But it begs the question -- are there other great happy hour deals that anyone can share? We are treating my niece and nephew to this trip (ages 21 and 25) and I fear our bar bill is going to be frighteningly high ;)

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
reviews: 26
1. Re: Happy Hour

Places like docksider and the beach on front street will have good deals as well. fairmont hamilton princess does a good happy hour on Friday nights on their harbor front terrace. Also quite lively later on on Friday nights is the lemon tree cafe on Queen street, at the entrance to par la ville park.

USA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Happy Hour

>>>...We are treating my niece and nephew to this trip (ages 21 and 25) and I fear our bar bill is going to be frighteningly high ;)...<<<

Then be sure to stop at the Duty Free shop at BWI before your Bermuda flight (or stop at the new Duty Free shiop in the Arrivals area at Bermuda's airport (after HM Immigration/before Luggage Collection). Each person (regardless of age) entering Bermuda is entiled to one(1) litre or spirits and one(1) litre of wine duty free. Do aperitif cocktails on your patio or balcony before going out to dinner and nite-caps after at your hotel. None of this will save you a dime on your bar tabs...but you may not care quite as much.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
3. Re: Happy Hour

And don't even think of driving a scooter if you are going to be doing that much drinking!!

Reisterstown, MD
4. Re: Happy Hour

thanks Sonny -- I just looked up the menu for Bistro @ The Beach ... Happy Hour everyday from 4 to 7pm ("with special prices on bottled beer and highballs"). But also Two 4 One Tuesdays from 10pm to midnight.

And yes, KDKSail, we're are planning on buying some "provisions" at the duty free shop, and you do not have to worry about anybody in our party driving scooters Senior65 -- read way to many horror stories about that!

Edited: 6:40 pm, April 08, 2013
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
5. Re: Happy Hour

Have a good time!!

USA
reviews: 3
6. Re: Happy Hour

Ya' know one of the very best things about a Bermuda visit ???....Just about every '..hour..' of every day you'll spend there will be a '..happy..' one. So when you return to the '..real world..' you just try and pick '..just one..'

Pembroke
7. Re: Happy Hour

i hate to discourage people from frequenting any business. but please just take my word and don't go to the beach on two for tuesdays. it's probably an ok place other times but definitely not something i would recommend on that night.

i'd pay more for drinks elsewhere rather than encounter the crowd that deal attracts.

Edited: 6:12 am, April 09, 2013
Reisterstown, MD
8. Re: Happy Hour

thank you for the advice BermyMan

9. Re: Happy Hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 11, 2014