We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black tie help

Myrtle Beach, South...
reviews: 132
Black tie help

Need some help here... coming to the beautiful island for a meeting and our dinner saturday night is black tie, bermuda shorts perferred... and I'm lost. Has anyone been to one on the island? Is it just the top of a tux with bermuda shorts? I hate to look like a dork when I'm there ;)

USA
reviews: 3
1. Re: Black tie help

If an invitation says '..Black Tie..', then the dress requirement is the same in Bermuda as '..Black Tie..' is anywhere else. If the invitation simply says '..Black Tie Optional..', then you may certainly wear sportscoat or blazer, proper Bermuda shorts, with proper, fold-over-top, knee socks (English Sports Shop on Front St.) dress shoes, shirt and tie.

2. Re: Black tie help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 08, 2014