We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry sched - Effective Apr15 - how about nxt week Apr 9-11?

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prevost, Canada
Ferry sched - Effective Apr15 - how about nxt week Apr 9-11?

Hi,

I was making some research as we are going to be in Bermuda 3 days next week, the 9, 10 and 11.

I thought day passes bus & Ferries were great, but when i downloaded the latest Ferry schedules, it mentions effective April 15....

Does anyone know if that means Ferries are not in effect traveling ? I was counting on the Orange line to save lots of time Vs Buses to go from King's wharf and get to Tobacco Beach...

Thanks for any feedback.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
11. Re: Ferry sched - Effective Apr15 - how about nxt week Apr 9-11?

Have a good time anyway. If you have to take the bus part of the way to St George's it's a nice ride and you will see more close up than on the ferry anyway. Take the ferry over to Hamilton, then hop on any bus which stops by the ferry terminal in Hamilton and that will take you up to the bus station to get a St George's bus. You can walk up if you wish but it's uphill and you may want to save your breath for snorkeling.

USA
reviews: 3
12. Re: Ferry sched - Effective Apr15 - how about nxt week Apr 9-11?

If you go the BLUE route ferry to downtown Hamilton (GREAT !! boat ride across the Great Sound and through Hamilton Harbour) and then bus to Saint George's...try to take the #1--Hamilton-Saint George's (NOT #1-Hamilton-Grotto Bay sub-route). The #1 bus route will be the most '..scenic..'...out along the southeastern shore, past John Smith Bay, up through a couple of palm-line fairways of golf courses in Tucker's Town, 'round a portion of Harrington Sound. Along the route there will be regular stops for CRYSTAL & FANTASY CAVES and SWIZZLE INN

13. Re: Ferry sched - Effective Apr15 - how about nxt week Apr 9-11?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2014