We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Sandwich

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reisterstown, MD
reviews: 2
Fish Sandwich

I've noticed in all the photos that I've seen of Bermuda fish sandwiches here on TripAdvisor that they are all deep fried. I cannot eat deep fried foods (medical condition). Are there any restaurants that offer a fish sandwich that is broiled, grilled, or something other than fried?

Thanks.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
1. Re: Fish Sandwich

I think that most decent restaurants will broil or grill the fish for you if you ask. Often the choice is listed on the menu for various fish dishes.

USA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Fish Sandwich

It's gonna' depend on the restaurant...and/or how busy they are at the time. A larger place will probably be glad to alter their preparation....smaller, 'local' places might not be able to. Think about makin' the same request on the '..eastern shore.. '(Saint Michael's, Clearfield, Oxford, Easton, et al) .....it'll probably be pretty much the same in Bermuda.

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
reviews: 26
3. Re: Fish Sandwich

if you are at a proper sit-down restaurant as opposed to a take-out restaurant or cafe, it shouldn't be a problem. are you able to eat tartar sauce (mayo, relish etc), ketchup and hot sauce? of course all are optional, but a fish sandwich ain't a fish sandwich without that stuff on it and you might as well get a regular seafood plate and forego the two slices of bread.

for anyone else interested in a fish sandwich, big eats in dockyard has by far the biggest and best i've had in a while. it's a take out restaurant with very limited outdoor seating, and it's about a 5 minute stroll from dockyard gate.

USA
reviews: 4
4. Re: Fish Sandwich

Good tip on Big Eats...will be there gettin me a fish sandwich come May then. Then take it back to our digs on the houseboat and enjoy the view. Sounds great right about now.... as I watch snow falling out the window!

5. Re: Fish Sandwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 17, 2014