After paying resort prices for drinks and foods for about a day. The wife and I decided to do some grocery shopping. The grocery store is called "The Marketplace" something I didn't get until I was here. How to get there.
1. Get bus tokens from concierge ($2.50 each; get one for your return trip)
2. Take FSH trolley to Main road (tell driver you want to go to The Marketplace
3. Cross road to bus stop (it looks like concrete hut)
4. Ask bus driver to let you know when he has arrived to The Marketplace (about 2 stops down).
5. When coming back cross the road from The Marketplace to catch the return bus and ask driver to let you know when to get off for FSH.
Make sure to get water and soft drinks as they are much cheaper than at FSH. Many drink the tap water as it is drinkable but I can't chance it for a holiday. The prices in the marketplace are very reasonable. There is a Mr. Chicken fast food place but I didn't eat there. Anyone care to comment on Mr. Chicken?