We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How old do you have to be to book a room in Bermuda?

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Colborne...
How old do you have to be to book a room in Bermuda?

My 20 year old son and his 19 year old girlfriend would like to travel to Bermuda. How old do you have to be to rent a room for a week in Bermuda?

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
1. Re: How old do you have to be to book a room in Bermuda?

Suggest that they choose a few hotels which seem suitable and then email them for information. Some may be ok with 18, some will want 21. I'm not sure whether there is any across the board limit. Do they have any idea yet where they want to stay? Are they interested in renting a small apartment or studio? Will be cheaper than hotels if they are on a tight budget. Again would need to check with the owners of the rentals.

www.bermudarentals.com and www.bermudagetaway.com

New Jersey
reviews: 30
2. Re: How old do you have to be to book a room in Bermuda?

It depends on the owner / manager of the rental. I've seen seen a few properties that won't rent to those under 25.

3. Re: How old do you have to be to book a room in Bermuda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 13, 2014