We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainy Weather for our Trip

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 40
Rainy Weather for our Trip

My wife and I are arriving this Tuesday afternoon into BDA for 7 nights and the forecast looks as if there will be very little sunshine. Considering we're coming from the Great White North is the forecast as unpredictable as here or will it rain all day long when it does?

Pembroke
1. Re: Rainy Weather for our Trip

it would very well rain or be overcast all day- no real way of knowing. i will tell you this though, it is near impossible to accurately predict the weather here. i wouldn't give tomorrow's forecast too much consideration, much less the 7 day forecast.

if you're here 7 days though, i'd be surprised if you didn't have at least some nice sunshine. enjoy!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
2. Re: Rainy Weather for our Trip

To add to what BermyMan said, even if it rains it will be a lot warmer than here in Canada, that's for sure. We've had a few days in the time that we have been going to Bermuda when it has rained cats and dogs all day but mostly it has been shorter periods of rain.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 40
3. Re: Rainy Weather for our Trip

You're so right! First day here and the forecast said rain... and... It's sunny today! A few clouds but not bad. The 19'C is very comfortable for this Canadian. Definitely feel the "British presence" here... Going to the beach soon!!!

USA
reviews: 3
4. Re: Rainy Weather for our Trip

The only weather report for Bermuda that you can rely on is YESTERDAY's...and even that's sometimes a little '..iffy..' if you weren't actually there when the reported weather happened.

It's also worth noting that Bermuda's '..weather..' is often highly '..localized..'....that's to say that it can pour down '..tree frogs and road toads..' in downtown Hamilton...while there'll scarcely be a threatening cloud overhead out at the south shore beaches (a distance of less than 2-3 miles). So...'localized' rain in downtown Hamilton, Saint George's, Dockyard, etc....with scarcely a cloud in the sky somewhere else....still counts as '..rain..' for the weather forecast or report.

5. Re: Rainy Weather for our Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bermuda