We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Partners needing lodging advice

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Partners needing lodging advice

My same-sex partner and I are headed to Bermuda in early march and are looking for a nice place to stay. We're aware of the same-sex taboos in the country and aren't looking for any sort of gay inn but would just like somewhere pleasant, clean, well-appointed, and hopefully non-pedestrian. Any suggestions?

USA
reviews: 3
1. Re: Partners needing lodging advice

Can you be more specific as to your other personal preferences (??? "..non-pedestrian.." ???...large resort hotel, boutique hotel/cottage colony, small guesthouse/B&B, private rental apartment/cottage), priorities (beachfront, full-service property, self-catering facilities), BUDGET' range', season/month of the year for your proposed visit. There's no point suggesting a $400-$600 per night full-service hotel property if what your looking for is a $250 per night, self-catering, guesthouse, close to the beach. Provide a bit more of the NOT-so-minor details and you'll tend to get a range of more meaningful, better directed responses.

Insofar as same-sex partners, Bermuda tends to be a bit more conservative (for everyone) than some other destinations but Bermudians tend to be warm, friendly, hospitable people and genuinely '..welcoming..' to their guests. You'll get along just fine in Bermuda.

Edited: 1:35 am, February 10, 2013
reviews: 25
2. Re: Partners needing lodging advice

Absolutely a non issue in Bermuda. My partner and I have stayed at many places in Bermuda and we were always warmly welcomed and treated kindly. The Royal Palms and the Rosedon are both fabulous and you will have a great time at either place.

3. Re: Partners needing lodging advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2014