We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada

Which Bermuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
Air Canada

Air Canada is cutting back its flights from Toronto to Bermuda. Starting in May there will be three flights a week down from the current five. Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. A Tuesday flight will be added starting June 27th for the summer and the schedule will revert to three flights starting in September.

There were lots of empty seats on the flights I took in November but I assume that will end with fewer flights, unfortunately for me, but perhaps good for the airline.

We got very good sale prices when I booked for April, but I see that we could have saved another $40 on the two total fares if I had waited a little longer. Ah well!!

USA
reviews: 3
11. Re: Air Canada

>>>....The Bermuda Government wooed Westjet there with guaranteed subsidies, should the passenger loads not materialize. They have not...<<<

"...Govt paid out millions to airlines..."--Royal Gazette--Feb 10, 2013--

royalgazette.com/article/…702119942

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 40
12. Re: Air Canada

WestJet was cheaper than Air Canada with the departures from Calgary. It's not direct though... One stop in Toronto which was just long enough to grab a coffee and go!

Montreal
reviews: 55
13. Re: Air Canada

I for one laugh at the cold weather jokes......I don't remember which poster said that only dogs and Canadians swim in the ocean in winter...I found it funny! My origins are French and not British but I still found the jokes hilarious:)

14. Re: Air Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 31, 2014