We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

Milford...
reviews: 421
Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

This was noted in our local papers travel section under an article about Bermuda:

"While you wander through town, keep an eye out for Flea, the resident orange cat, who has beds in various shops. Allegedly, he sleeps at night aboard the replica of the Deliverance (one of the ships Somers built to go back to Jamestown)."

Has anyone seen this cat in any of the shops?

hartford connecticut
reviews: 4
1. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

Yes, we have seen Flea in one of the shops in St George this past Tues. He has just gotten out of the hospital and is doing good.

Sunset Beach, NC
reviews: 5
2. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

Oh yes! Saw him on two different trips. We were there in May. He has a bed in the Island Shop at Somers Wharf. Didn't know he was in the hospital.

He hung out with us the night before we left May 13th and on the 14th the lady at the Island shop thought he hurt his back - don't know how. We called to check on him May 23 and he was better. Wander what happened that he was in the hospital. I have tons of pics of him!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 13
3. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

Do you have a pic of Flea in his little bed at one of the shops? Please share-I imagine we'd all love to see that!!

Sunset Beach, NC
4. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

http://sunsetkerr.tumblr.com/ you can find pics of Flea at this website also look at my profile pic.

His bed at the Island Shop in Somers Wharf St. Georges is where this is from. I called yesterday to ask about him and the lady at the Island Shop said he had a bacterial infection from people feeding him food like shrimp etc. He's ok now.

Milford...
5. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

sunsetkat, thanks for posting the photo! He appears to be well taken care of!!

Sunset Beach, NC
6. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

You are welcome! The lady at the Island Shop says that he has owners that check on him and take him to the vet. His owners got two large dogs and "Flea" left home to wander the streets of St. George. You are right he is well taken care of!

Chelmsford
reviews: 9
7. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

I too have seen Flea everytime I have gone down to Bermuda. I don't feel like my trip is complete if I don't see him. I hope that he is going to be okay during the hurricane. When were there on the week of July 4th he was hanging out in the Island Shop and had just gotten out of the hospital.He looked pretty good though. He is just the cutest little cat. I love going to see him when we are there.

mass
8. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

I took a couple of pics of Flea just last week when I was in Bermuda. I, also, met him last August.

Milford...
9. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

Would love to see any photos of Flea!

Rochester
10. Re: Flea, resident orange cat....have you seen him?

We just returned from Bermuda last week and met Flea sleeping in his bed on the counter at one of the shops in St George's. He was so cute, we went back the next day to visit and take pictures. The owner of the shop assured us he would be tucked away safely until hurricane Bill passed. He was recovering from being in the hospital, but she said he was doing well.