We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Aruba

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weymouth...
Honeymoon in Aruba

Staying at the Riu Palace Aruba in September for our honeymoon. Both of us have never been before. Looking for suggestions of what to see and do while we are there. Also looking for suggestions on the best bars and restaurants to visit. Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 135
1. Re: Honeymoon in Aruba

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

You would be well-advised to look at the FAQs to the right side of this page--there is a TON of information. It's hard to recommend something to people one doesn't know. You should also check out the ratings of the attractions and restaurants here and find some that interest you. If you can post a more specific question (or questions), you will no doubt be BOMBARDED by suggestions.

Welcome to the forum!

Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
2. Re: Honeymoon in Aruba

Here is a map of the location of many Restaurants around the Riu Palace. Click the link below. Also you can click the + sign on the map which will enlarge it.

www.restaurantsaruba.com/googlemap.html

Union, Kentucky
3. Re: Honeymoon in Aruba

Congrats! Are you looking for active? Romantic? Relaxation? all of the above? Take a look at my trip report called "Honeymoon Trip Report - May 2014". We are very active so we did a lot of activies but had down time every day. I posted my opinions on several of the vendors we used but feel free to PM me if you want any other info! Enjoy... Aruba was a perfect place for our honeymoon!

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
reviews: 92
4. Re: Honeymoon in Aruba

Congrats on your wedding and future trip in Sept. Read all about the restaurants, if you have time. There are many good food in Aruba. Good quality and it is safe to walk around at night. We have a car and drive all over.

We like several restaurants Barefoot, toes in the sand. Enjoy the night sky. Also fans of a White Modern. Delicious.

Enjoy

phila
5. Re: Honeymoon in Aruba

I like Black Pearl sunset cruise one night. Only holds 20 or so people-- snorkle in three spots. Very nice. We also go in Sept. VERY quiet on the island. No reservations are needed for dinner. MANY honeymooner.

Reply to: Honeymoon in Aruba
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted