We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
reviews: 4
Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Hi! Getting excited for our trip in two weeks! We have reserved a one-bedroom suite at Amsterdam Manor, can anyone tell me where these are located? If we are wanting at least a partial ocean view (if possible) and would like to be in a quieter section of the report (not beside the pool), is there a particular section or location we should request at checkin?

Thank you!

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 9
1. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

We stayed in AM this past June. 1 BR Suites and Superior Studio rooms are located on the first floor. We all have different priorities. I would not have been happy to be on the ground floor. The risk of what you wish to avoid is too great. Standard studios and 2 BR Suites are located on the 2nd floor. The view will be better from either of these. We stayed in a Standard Studio, room C-2, I believe. It was on the third floor and had a very nice view.

Hopefully, ArubaAmy will chip in. She is the #1 expert for AM.

Charlotte, North...
2. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Thanks for the advice! I don't mind being on the first floor so much even with less of a view, I like to be able to walk right out our door. I will ask to be as far away from the pool or other high-traffic areas as possible.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 54
3. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Request a room on the far north end which is the farthest away from the front desk. At that end you are past the pool and restaurant and will have a fairly decent view (less trees/plants blocking your view).

Sudbury, Canada
reviews: 25
4. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Enjoy your trip. Amsterdam Manor is wonderful. We had a one bedroom suite at the far end of the building and were away from the pool. It was quiet and lovely. The first floor was fine. We liked being able to walk straight out.

Charlotte, North...
5. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Thanks everyone!

Austin, Texas
reviews: 15
6. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

We stayed in 102 B a few weeks ago and loved it. It's a one bedroom suite on the far north end in a quiet spot. We had a small ocean view and felt it very convenient to just walk out our front door and head to the beach. A few weeks before we went, I emailed the resort and asked if we could have a quiet room with a partial ocean view and they certainly obliged! Have a wonderful time!

Charlotte, North...
7. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

Hi! We stayed in 113B and really enjoyed the room location. It was between the office and the crosswalk over to the beach, but it was still very quiet. We had a small ocean view and could be from our door to the beach in less than a minute. If we went out on our patio the wifi was very fast and I was able to stream video, etc. The ice and Coke machine were close to our patio. If we went out our backdoor we were only 2-3 doors away from the courtyard outside the lobby area so quick access to the parking area. Foot traffic was a non-issue and I would request this room if it was available for future visits.

8. Re: Amsterdam Manor room location, one-bedroom suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach