We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chile
reviews: 6
Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

I will go to Aruba in June...and I want to know if its easy to make phone calls to overseas.Some phone center there?

(Not on hotels of course)

Thanks Guys!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 52
1. Re: Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

Easiest / cheapest way to make phone calls from Aruba to the U.S. (which is what I'm assuming you want to do), is to buy a phone card once you get down there. Many of the convenience stores sell them and you can buy however many minutes you want.

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 2
2. Re: Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

I used the Ventaha phone card. It costs $5.00 and I had approx. 30 minutes on it. Use it with the black phones, not the blue phones. It was very simple to use and you can buy almost anywhere.

Provincetown...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
reviews: 20
3. Re: Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

Yes, the Ventaha cards are the cheapest and very easy to use. Do not buy a card in the US because they do not work there although they say they do.

4. Re: Phone calls from Aruba to Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach