We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagle Beach Day Pass

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Troy, Michigan
reviews: 4
Eagle Beach Day Pass

is anyone aware of a hotel/resort that that has a day pass option for two 50+ cruisers. This is our favorite beach in the world and having 4-5 hours to return to EB would make us happy beyond words! Thanks TA forum!

Astoria, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 22
1. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

I haven't heard of any day passes from resorts but you can rent lounge chairs on Eagle Beach around the Paradise Beach Villas/MVC area.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 21
2. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

A number of years ago we bought passes with friends to drink and sit at the Divi Beach. I don't know if they still do that but we had a fun day.

Astoria, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 22
3. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

I always forget that there are low rise AI resorts...might be something to look into for a day pass.

Troy, Michigan
reviews: 4
4. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

Wondering also if there are any low rise resorts that might even offer a day rate for a room for 4-5 hours if thats what it takes to spend time on the beach? Will check with the Divi. We plan to take the public transportation and are familiar with the area near Aruba Beach Club.Thanks for any suggestions!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 53
5. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

I would contact the Divi and ask think they have daypass but just e-mail to make sure.

6. Re: Eagle Beach Day Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach