We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Storm Sandy - What if any Effect on Aruba

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Silver, New...
reviews: 3
Tropical Storm Sandy - What if any Effect on Aruba

My wife and I are leaving for Aruba on 27 Oct. Any information on Tropical Storm Sandy;s possible effects on Aruba if at all?

Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 17
1. Re: Tropical Storm Sandy - What if any Effect on Aruba

I think you'll probably get the same internet information that everyone else will. I just heard them talking about it on the news: The AccuWeather.com Hurricane Center is confident the tropical storm will head northward through Thursday, spreading life-threatening flooding rain across Jamaica, Hispaniola, eastern Cuba and the Bahamas. Be thankful you aren't going to the Bahamas or Jamaica!

Edited: 5:42 pm, October 22, 2012
2. Re: Tropical Storm Sandy - What if any Effect on Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 04, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach