We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 3
Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

I am interested in going here for my honeymoon next May, I was wondering if they have completed their renovations...and any information that anyone has on this Hotel would be greatly appreciated...THANKS :) service, restaurants, rooms, etc.

Boston,MA
1. Re: Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

I have never stayed at this hotel but just got back yesterday from Aruba and that hotel is completely gutted and torn up. It doesn't look to be done for a very long time and they do not exactly move too quickly down there. Do yourself a favor and stay at a nice hotel for your honeymoon such as the Marriott, Hyatt or Radisson.

Staten Island, NY
reviews: 9
2. Re: Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

According to their website, this hotel will be up and running by December. But, you never know. I would bet it would be later than that. I stayed there when it was the Allegro and loved the beach and the staff. I am looking forward to going back there next year after the renovation. It will be a completely new hotel and not rundown, so what could be wrong.

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 3
3. Re: Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

I am planning on going in May of next year around the 20th or so....do you have any clue as to if they will be done with their renovations by then??? I checked on there site and I did not see any info relating to them renovating/re-opening dates. :(

Staten Island, NY
reviews: 9
4. Re: Please, PLEASE give me your reviews on the "Occidental...

This is the information they gave out.

Occidental Grand Aruba a/k/a Allegro Aruba closed May 1, 2005 for a $22 million conversion into the Aruba Grand and will reopen in December. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach