We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket Near the Marriott

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
reviews: 9
Supermarket Near the Marriott

What is the closest supermarket to the Marriott?

Thanks

Beverly Hills...
1. Re: Supermarket Near the Marriott

To answer both your questions: There are mini-mart convenience stores in the resorts and the mall across the street -- with convenience store pricing.

Much better deals are available at the supermarkets (Ling's, Hong King, etc.) about a $6 cab ride away.

Nassau, New York
reviews: 32
2. Re: Supermarket Near the Marriott

We went to Hong King, or Kong Hing, or however you say it!! Anyway, I was told that the prices were a little less expensive here than at Ling & Son. While that may be true, I think I should have gone to Ling. Ling is an IGA, which is an American company, and I've heard that the things are labeled with the American names. Some of the meats, for instance, I really didn't know what it was. Chicken is obvious, but some of the red meats were a little hard to tell. I know it sounds strange, but the way some of their meats are cut, it can be hard to tell which animal it is. Anyway, I would go to Ling next time. They're both in pretty much the same place...Ling is just set back from Hong King. It's about a 5 minute drive from the Marriott.

NJ
reviews: 13
3. Re: Supermarket Near the Marriott

we went to both hong king & ling's - both seemed decent, although you won't find many bargains at either one

one of the experts can enlighten you further, but i remember there being an issue with milk availability due to infrequency of deliveries to aruba - just something to keep in mind...

4. Re: Supermarket Near the Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 13, 2009