We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, Texas
reviews: 1
Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

I'm thinking about trading my time share for a week at the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. Would like some info on this place and what people think of it. Also would like info on the surrounding area. This will be our first trip to Aruba so all the info I can get would be great!

Houston, TX
11. Re: Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

Just returned and stayed at the Surf Club. No contruction worries. Almost all the exterior construction is complete except for cosmetic touches on the street side of the new building. You would not notice any constructions going on from the pool area.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 108
12. Re: Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

Go to the Ocean Club instead. It is next door and not anywhere near as crowded.

Mansfield, Texas
reviews: 1
13. Re: Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

Booked Surf Club. Thanks anyway Med.

14. Re: Info on the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 03, 2009