We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Linda Rental

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 17
Costa Linda Rental

We are looking to rent a 2 bedroom condo at the Costa Linda Beach resort the first or second week in January '08..Does anyone have a good website for renting from owner? Also does anyone know approx. what the cost would be for a week in January? It would not be over New Year's.. Thanks so much..

Alburgh, Vermont
reviews: 3
1. Re: Costa Linda Rental

Here is a link to the Costa Linda rental board - . costalinda-aruba.com/bb/rentals/index.shtml

We are going to Aruba for the first time in July and were able to rent directly from an owner. I was not comfortable doing this at first, but we have been very happy with the procedure in place at Costa Linda and after having multiple conversations with the owner feel very secure in our decision to rent from an owner at Costa Linda. I am not sure about prices in January. You will see when you visit the board that prices vary depending on the size of the unit and how far in the future the rental is. There seem to be very good deals from owners who for whatever reason cannot use their unit and are trying to rent it quickly. We knew which week we wanted and I watched the boards for quite some time before actually contacting anyone.

Good luck.

LSH

2. Re: Costa Linda Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach