We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three questions:

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Three questions:

What does it cost to take a taxi from pier to beach at Marriott?Will there be a taxi tp take us back?How much time does it take to catch a city bus to same area?We have to be back to ship before one pm.So little time.Thanks

New Jersey
reviews: 20
1. Re: Three questions:

It will cost approximately $20 by taxi, I believe.

Yes, there are always taxis available at the hotels for a return trip.

The bus will cost $2.00 - and run every 15(ish) minutes.

Hope this helps.

canada
2. Re: Three questions:

Thanks for the information.How long would the bus ride be?

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 9
3. Re: Three questions:

I don't think you should use the bus unless you are leaving early in the morning. Traffic in town is slow. It's hard to tell how long it will take. You have to walk to the terminal. If a bus is ready to pull out as you arrive, then the trip should take about 1/2 hour. To be safe, I would estimate the total time of walking to the terminal, catching a bus and arriving at Marriott to be about an hour. Much safer to take a taxi considering the short time that you will be there.

NYC
4. Re: Three questions:

$2.00 for the bus is incorrect. As of 3.1.07, the bus fare has gone us as well as everything else on the island. It's now $2.60/pp to ride the bus roundtrip.

5. Re: Three questions:

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:30 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach