We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island,NY
reviews: 1
Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Have booked a 7 nite trip to Divi Aruba in Sep 07. Has anyone stayed there recently? Heard there were renovations late fall and early this year...anyone have the facts? Am a bit concerned about condition of bathrooms.. is electricity same as US? thanks in advance

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 65
1. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Which Divi are you staying at (there are several)?

Yes, electricity is the same as the U.S.

Long Island,NY
2. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Divi next to the Tam....sorry

Massachusetts
3. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

We are going there too - in April.

Any comments, suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated. We have never been to Aruba before and I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time.

:-)

Long Island,NY
4. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

our first trip to Aruba as well - you'll have to write a review when you get back....seems hotel gets fairly good reviews - just some comments about bathrooms on site...not looking for the Ritz or we wouldnt have booked this hotel...stayed at Breezes Curacao in Dec 06 - also rated a 3 star. that place got some bad reviews but we found it clean, food was great, staff was wonderful....

Montpelier, Virginia
reviews: 30
5. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

We are going to the Divi in October...our first trip to Aruba, too. I am very excited, but like both of you, a little concerned. I want more details and pictures of the rooms and bathrooms recently. I think the pictures and mold issues were from before the renos. We will be staying in Vista II building, oceanview room. Anyone stayed there recently that give us the lowdown?

ny
reviews: 2
6. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

this was my favorite place in the world.i loved it.the beach is awsome .good food.just great all around.

Burlington...
reviews: 15
7. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

The Divi was great!

Click my name and go to reviews....I also posted a few pics.

Nancy

SCARBOROUGH
reviews: 6
8. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Just returned on Wednesday. It was wonderful. Rooms were great had ocean view with balcony watched the sun and ocean every day. The beach was great clean No bugs no flying sand clean water great food and drink entertainment and relaxation. What more could anyone want. Have a blast

Long Island,NY
9. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

thanks for the post! We are definitely looking forward to our trip....we booked oceanview too...

Fort Worth, Texas
10. Re: Recent trip to Divi Aruba?

Did any of you notice the Lanai building, that's oceanfront and we'll be staying there in June. Anyone know if it's worth staying there or the vistas?

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach