We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
EIRE pa
reviews: 6
Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

Should we make our reservations now or after the holidays when we have more spending money? We stayed at the manchebo last year in july. If we wait untill jan or feb will we be able to book reservations or does the island get overbooked? Mainley the Manchebo. We love it there. THANKS!

New Jersey
reviews: 20
1. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

In what month are you planning to return?

EIRE pa
2. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

we plan on going the 21 of march untill march 27th.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 54
3. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

Mid-Dec. through mid-April is high season in Aruba. If you are planning on going in March, I would definitely book now.

EIRE pa
4. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

AMY,

You always answer questions so well. Thanks! Do you think we will have a problem at the Manchebo or low rise area?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
5. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

I guess if it were me, I would book as soon as possible for March since that is high season. The Manchebo is small (only 71 rooms) so the rooms will go faster than a larger hotel in the high rise area with 400+ rooms.

You could also send Manchebo an email and ask them what their availability looks like for March right now. That might give you an idea if you can wait until Jan. or not.

EIRE pa
6. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

Thanks, Aruba is a step above cancun & the bahamas.

EIRE pa
7. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

We booked our reservations at the Manchebo. Its a 3 night stay deposite. Of course you can get it back if you need to cancel with two weeks notice I think. This hotel is perfect for me and my wife and hardly any kids. Right now we are flying out of pittsburg for $1010.00. Cant beat it!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
8. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

We've stayed at the Manchebo a couple of times - it's a nice, quiet place. Rooms are pretty basic but the price is good. They also have a very nice spa on site (we did a couples massage there this past Sept.)

Congrats on your upcoming trip! :)

9. Re: Aruba Hotel Reservations............Now or Later?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad