We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Cabana Resort

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
La Cabana Resort

Would someone who has been to the La Cabana Resort in Aruba be able to tell me if they have the K-Cup coffee makers in the 2 bedroom condos? Also is there something in particular that you would suggest bringing...ex. sweet n low, s&p, etc.

New Jersey
1. Re: La Cabana Resort

Since the studio and 1 bedroom units do not have Kcup coffee makers, I would not think the 2 bedroom units would have them.. Sweetner, S&P are not provided.

2. Re: La Cabana Resort

Thanks for that info. I had messaged the resort and they told me that they had Cuisinart...then emailed them back and ask if they were K-Cups and they told me that they made 1 cup at a time. Does that mean there is only a small one cup maker or did you have a full size pot? Thanks again.

New Jersey
3. Re: La Cabana Resort

I stayed in a 1 bedroom unit a couple of weeks ago. The coffee maker we had made about 2 cups.

4. Re: La Cabana Resort

Thanks again. If they are the small coffee pots do they furnish the coffee or does it take a filter and your own coffee. Was just wondering so I'd know whether to bring our own.

New Jersey
5. Re: La Cabana Resort

You have to bring your own coffee and filters (basket type).. Now that I am thinking about it, the coffee pot might have made 4 cups. I didn't drink coffee while there. My friend made it for herself and I know the filters I brought with me fit in the pot.

6. Re: La Cabana Resort

Thank you LizfromNJ.

Warren, Pennsylvania
reviews: 8
7. Re: La Cabana Resort

We have stayed at La Cabana about 8 times now and always stay in a studio because it actually has more room for the two of us than a one bedroom. The studios have a full size coffee maker and the coffee pot is the standard 12 cup size. We always bring the coffee filter packs because of the convenience of the coffee already being in the filters. At the grocery store in Aruba we always buy salt and pepper and paper towels and what ever condiments we need for the type of sandwiches we are making. They only provide one packet of dish washing detergent for the dishwasher so you may want to bring your own.

8. Re: La Cabana Resort

Thank you LisaL783 for this info. Very helpful.

9. Re: La Cabana Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad