We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Milford, New...
reviews: 15
Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Since we enjoy starting the day with a leisurely breakfast in our room, I'm wondering if the kitchen is supplied with liquid dish soap, coffee filters, and dishwasher powder. And do they replenish if needed? Also, I believe I read they do not provide laundry detergent...is that true?

Thank you!

8 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 21
1. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

It's been a couple of years since we've stayed here, but we're Divi Phoenix people so the kitchens should be pretty similar. The coffee filters and dish soap yes, laundry detergent no. The dishwasher I think yes, but I always wash our dishes by hand so I can't be 100% sure.

Hope this helps.

New Hampshire
reviews: 6
2. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Liquid dish soap and dishwasher powder, yes, and replensihed regularly as needed. No laundry detergent provided, so you'll need to provide your own. We drink tea, so I don't know about the coffee filters but have never seen any filters for the [provided] coffee machine...

Stinky, New Jersey...
3. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

I think people might leave some coffee filters behind but to play it safe I would pack some along with dryer sheets and laundry detergent. You can usually find one load packets of Tide in the travel section of Harmons. Have fun.

West Milford, New...
4. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Thanks! Bringing these items from home is what I was planning to do. I just wasn't sure how much to bring. Buying the boxed Tide from Harmon's is a good idea. With this latest snowfall, our trip next month can't come soon enough! :-)

West Milford, New...
5. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

I am starting to make up my packing list (whoo-hoo!! just one more week!), and thought of another item which hopefully will be in the unit.

Does Divi supply a hair dryer and hair products?

Boston...
reviews: 9
6. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Yes, to hair products. but with the harshness or water and sun, I would bring my own. Coffee filters yes, liquid dish soap, (need to bring your own laundry detergent) I buy those new small pods, which are great for traveling AJAX and Tide made them.. We own week 8 and going back in Aug.. Have fun

West Milford, New...
7. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

I like the idea of the pods. Lightweight and less messy. Thanks!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 33
8. Re: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies

Do they have wine glasses in the rooms. The last couple of timeshares we have been to did not supply wine glasses

Reply to: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort - Kitchen Supplies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad