We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else leaving Boston on Feb. 24th?

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
reviews: 24
Anyone else leaving Boston on Feb. 24th?

Jet Blue just put out an advisory due to the storm coming in. I was just wondering if this has happened to others and you waited it out, or once they put out an advisory the next thing is going to be a cancellation? I really do not want to be making changes now if we don't have to.

The weather reports are all over the place...rain, snow, rain and snow....I'm just so frustrated. First time in over 15 winter trips that it's come this close for us.

Rhode Island
reviews: 18
11. Re: Anyone else leaving Boston on Feb. 24th?

We stay at the Sheraton Four Points in Revere. The park, sleep and fly rate is $169.00 for up to 10 days of parking.

The parking lot is a little 'sketchy'. We have always found a parking spot in the front or on the side of the hotel. I wouldn't park in the back.

12. Re: Anyone else leaving Boston on Feb. 24th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad