Jet Blue just put out an advisory due to the storm coming in. I was just wondering if this has happened to others and you waited it out, or once they put out an advisory the next thing is going to be a cancellation? I really do not want to be making changes now if we don't have to.
The weather reports are all over the place...rain, snow, rain and snow....I'm just so frustrated. First time in over 15 winter trips that it's come this close for us.