We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi tam or riu

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 9
Divi tam or riu

What do you think. I haveit narrowed down. Looking for great beach, food and decent room. Plus good pool.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
reviews: 22
1. Re: Divi tam or riu

Out of those three, the RIU is your best bet. The pool, room, and food (IMO) are better there than the Divi & Tam. I like the beach at the Divi better, but the rest is better at the RIU.

michigan
reviews: 9
2. Re: Divi tam or riu

Thank you

We want a all inclusive, looking at funjet and apple and I do not see any other options.

Sudbury, Canada
reviews: 38
3. Re: Divi tam or riu

We stayed at the Riu twice and enjoyed everything about it. Happy travels!

Indiana
reviews: 49
4. Re: Divi tam or riu

Check out the top questions on upper right hand corner of the aruba forum page and you can get a lot of info on this question. Radisson is also offering all inclusive until dec 22nd. I compared these 4 AI's and decided, Divi & Tam are not for us even though the beach looked great. Ended up booking Riu. See what would be the best fit for what you want out of your vacation.

Btw, I found good package prices for Riu & flights on cheapCaribbean.com and Expedia.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 139
5. Re: Divi tam or riu

Other options to consider for booking your trip are www.cheapcaribbean.com, Liberty Travel, and MCM tours (www.aruba4u.com).

Good luck and have a great trip!

6. Re: Divi tam or riu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad