We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iphone 5?

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bury,lancashire
reviews: 37
Iphone 5?

Will the iphone 5 be available to buy in Aruba and how much will it cost?

Philadelphia...
reviews: 172
1. Re: Iphone 5?

There is an iStore in Aruba. However, given the large number of pre-orders, I doubt they'll have them on the shelf for several months. I priced an iPhone4 in Aruba over the summer and it was about $800US.

Bon dia.

CT
reviews: 24
2. Re: Iphone 5?

cell phones in aruba (and many other caribbean islands) tend to be a bit behind in the times....

Most ppl in aruba still use candy bar style phones (think back 7 ys ago). With that being said, i saw an add for setar somewhere advertising the Iphone 3gs like it was the newest thing, when we were there a couple weeks back lol...

Soooo... im not even sure if they get the release the same time as the rest of the world. To be honest, i dont remember seeing caribbean countries in the countries the phone5 was being released to. If it was available, it would likely be about 4X the 'normal' cost. May be just as cheap to wait for one on ebay. lol

Mississauga...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Iphone 5?

Call Boolchands. They may be able to get one for you.

New Jersey
4. Re: Iphone 5?

The phone is not available in Aruba. My friend that is a manager of a restaurant in Aruba got her phone from the U.S.

5. Re: Iphone 5?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 27, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad