We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help still did not decide!

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 56
Please help still did not decide!

My husband and I are planning a trip to Aruba in Aug. Still dont no were to stay. We like fancy and not a lot of kids. We were going to do all inclusive, (but thanks to all you guys) we decided not to. With all the good resturants who needs to take a chance. I would love any ideas on resorts. Must have ocean front and nice balconie.

Thanks ahead!

Am so confused :>(

New Jersey
reviews: 20
11. Re: Please help still did not decide!

Also, in my opinion, the "Rent a car" statement is still up for debate. It all depends on where you stay and what you're looking see/do. I haven't rented a car yet, and I'm okay with that.

Just something to think about.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 65
12. Re: Please help still did not decide!

I agree with Shamrock about renting a car. I know plenty of people who have been to Aruba numerous times and have never needed (or wanted) to rent a car. There is good transportation via bus or taxi. Renting a car is really a personal decision. Our first trip to Aruba we did not rent a car - as time progressed we rented one for 1 day to explore, then went to 3 days, then to a week, and now we rent one for the entire time...but, we also have alot of friends who live on the island that we go visit for dinner, etc. so what may be a necessity for us is not going to be a necessity for someone else.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 56
13. Re: Please help still did not decide!

Thank you all we have decided on the Tara ( I will find a way to smoke somewhere). We just want a really nice beach and that beach sounds perfect. They have room service and everything on this island seems like a bus or cab away. Sounds great. I am still uncertain about this food plan. Any one every use it or go to the resturants on the list?

New Jersey
reviews: 20
14. Re: Please help still did not decide!

I can't give first-hand experience but - I've not heard rave reviews. My advice would be to go it alone. But...that's just me. :-)

Glad you finally decided - you won't be disappointed. You can always spend some time checking out the hotels on Palm Beach in case you decide that's more your flavor for YOUR RETURN TRIP! :-)

Enjoy!

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 9
15. Re: Please help still did not decide!

Don't do the food plan. It isn't worth it. Enjoy.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
16. Re: Please help still did not decide!

Are you sure the Bucuti has room service? Perhaps it's something new that they've added?

Boston...
reviews: 62
17. Re: Please help still did not decide!

I would say the Raddison....get a room or suite on the conceirge level....while not as fancy as hotels in mexico or bahamas very nice..and the service is great at the private lounge..nice balcony's there is eally no way to avoid kids..there are no adults only places...no matter what or which you choose you will not go wrong...it's a beautiful place..have fun

NJ
reviews: 40
18. Re: Please help still did not decide!

The Bucuti does not have room service!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
19. Re: Please help still did not decide!

Thank you, twcrea! I was pretty sure they did not have room service so I wanted to point that out to tomsharon so they would not be disappointed once they got there.

20. Re: Please help still did not decide!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad