We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need One More Restaurant!

Canton, Michigan...
reviews: 11
Need One More Restaurant!

Hi There,

We're heading to Aruba for our honeymoon the first week in October. Based on the fabulous TA reviews and all of your trip reports and recommendations, we've planned out an itinerary of what we hope will be a great culinary adventure. We currently have reservations/plans to visit the following places:

Pizza Bob's

Elements (new restaurant at Bucuti set to open 8/12)

Barefoot

2 Fools and a Bull

Salt & Pepper (we were told we could bring our charter catch here for grilling)

Madame Jeanette

We have one last spot to fill, which is where I need your help: what one restaurant not listed above do we need on our itinerary to round out our Aruba dining experience? Mostly we are just having a heck of a time making this one last decision. So, what do you think?

We'll be arriving back from a sunset cruise that evening, which puts us near the Holiday Inn -- close proximity would be appreciated but not required.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 55
1. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Close proximity to HI and one of my favorites is Amuse Bistro, streetside, neighboring the Playa Linda Resort. Another option, a short taxi ride away, Wacky Wahoo's. You did not specify casual or fine dining, but I would classify both as moderately priced. Wacky's is very casual and will require a reservation. Amuse offers casual elegance and reservations are suggested, but dependent on the time you dine, may not be required. Best wishes!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 135
2. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

You stole the words right out of my mouth, Arubamasc!

Manasquan, NJ
reviews: 16
3. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Simply Fish. Right on the beach at the Marriott. Excellent food and great service.

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 9
4. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Don't listen to Arubamasc or Lori. They are palate challenged. LOL. That final choice must be Zuzuroh. Period. I am not an opinionated guy. LOL. I would wait for some reviews for Elements. Pirate's Nest at Bucuti didn't exactly get rave reviews. My other fav is LaTrattoria at the Lighthouse. good food. Best view in Aruba. Overpriced but you are on vacation. If you go, don't forget your camera, Sunset reservation recommended. Order pasta.

Edited: 7:39 pm, August 04, 2013
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 135
5. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Tony, I was DYING to go to Zuzuroh--even Bully said it was getting raves. The stinkers were closed for vacation when we were there, and so was Wacky Wahoo. I was CRUSHED.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Aruba
reviews: 55
6. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Well, I WILL concede that Tony's palate is more mature than mine...after all, he is older :)

Zuzoroh is on the list for this year. I need a visual on location, through. Where is it in relation to, say, the Radisson?

New Jersey
7. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Zuzuroh is located in Eagle Beach down the block from Screaming Eagle Restaurant. You can take the bus there from the Radisson if you don't have a vehicle.

Amelia Island...
reviews: 12
8. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Another vote for Amuse Bistro, or if you prefer something more casual, Bingo.

Haven't tried Zuzuroh yet-high on the list for the next trip.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 170
9. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Amuse Bistro, see:

bentpage.net/2013/…

White Modern, see:

bentpage.net/2012/…

Enjoy your visit.

Canton, Michigan...
reviews: 11
10. Re: Need One More Restaurant!

Thanks, everyone! You'll just have to wait for our trip report to see what we decided on. :)