We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiara airlines

Which Aruba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 10
Tiara airlines

Has anyone flown tiara airlines from ft lauderdale to aruba

4 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 52
1. Re: Tiara airlines

That's a brand new flight route for Tiara.

We flew Tiara from Aruba to Curacao but it was on a much smaller plane. We did have a good experience with them though.

Edmonton, Canada
2. Re: Tiara airlines

One of the worst airlines I've flown with in terms of service. We were delayed 5 hours on a flight from Aruba to Maracaibo and then eventually put on a flight with another airlines. As a result of too much baggage our baggage was then not sent along with a few other people. No compensation of any kind for the delay and no overnight bag of essentials provided. We were traveling with an infant as well so I can say a brutal experience overall.

Miami, Florida
3. Re: Tiara airlines

Tiara Airlines is a fraud. Don't buy any air ticket from them. They don't exist. We are stucked in Curacao Airport because of them. Have to buy extra tickets with another company!!

PA
4. Re: Tiara airlines

On Friday, February 28th, 2014 my sister in law had a 6:30 flight out of Aruba to Ft. Lauderdale with Tiara Air. No plane every showed up... and, she said there was a near riot at the airport. Long and short of it, she was literally stuck in Aruba for the night, and took an American flight out to Miami the next morning. Right now she's trying to get her money back ... she charged everything on her American Express card. Needless to say, Tiara Air is not a good option.

Reply to: Tiara airlines
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted