We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jewellery shopping in aruba

PETERBOROUGH...
reviews: 4
jewellery shopping in aruba

I am visiting Aruba in June this year and my partner and I are after buying an engagement ring. Please could anyone advise me as to whether there is a decent reputable jewellers in Aruba that you could recommend?

Columbia, MD
1. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Columbia Emeralds and Gandleman's are both reputable jewelry stores. I've also purchased Hidalgo jewelry from A Touch of Gold and have been extremely pleased with their customer service. Ask for Gary.

San Diego...
reviews: 42
2. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Over the past couple of years I have purchased items from Sean/Paul Jewelers the twins. Their store is two doors down from Carlos and Charlies. They also have, Sean Jewelers and Paul Jewlers. I purchased my gold and diamond earrings from them three years ago and they were appraised much higher than what I purchased them for. Last year I bought a sapphire ring, earring and bracelet from them. I am in the process of getting those appraised right now. But I am sure I will not be dissapointed. If you go to Sean/Paul ask for Ash.

reviews: 3
3. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

My friend recommended Little Switzerland.

But if you are buying an engagement ring, please do your homework. I find that you would get best prices from the diamond district in NYC, if that is accessible to you. Aruba has tax free jewelry, but you have to know what you want, how much it really is, then BARGAIN hard! Don't believe "I'll let you have it for..." Everyone says that the jewerly is appraised higher than what they paid. This will always be true because the appraisals for insurances purposes will always be higher than retail.

New YOrk
4. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

I recommend Sean/Paul Jewelry Store as #1.

I have bought many expensive pieces from them and could not be more pleased. Rocky is the person we deal with and he has given us the BEST prices and attention. My daughter and her boyfriend have begun looking at engagement rings there for a future time and they are BEAUTIFUL.

Tell Rocky that Cheryl from NY and the Mariott Surf sent you!

Good Luck!

Evergreen, Colorado
reviews: 63
5. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Sean-Paul Jewelers is the place to go. My friend has bought something each time we have gone to Aruba (two years now) and I bought blue and white diamonds (ring, earrings and necklace) last year. I intend to go back -- they are honest and fun to deal with, and the jewelry is excellent quality.

PETERBOROUGH...
reviews: 4
6. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Thank you for your replies. Do you know if Jean-Paul jewellers sell Platinum rings?

New YOrk
7. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

I am sure they have platinum. Their workmanship is superb!

Here is their email address: seanpauljewelers@yahoo.com

Rocky can help you with anything! I know they work off of pictures sent to them too! Good Luck!

Cheryl D. from NY

Tx
reviews: 2
8. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Were you able to find a reputable diamond jeweler?

Ontario
9. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

Pauls is very good. We have bought several pieces there and had them appraised back home in Canada. Always came back substantially higher than what we paid

Philadelphia
reviews: 42
10. Re: jewellery shopping in aruba

I would check out Pearl Gems.