We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailboat Rental

massachusetts
Sailboat Rental

Hello everyone! We are leaving Mar 5th for 15 days on Eagle Beach at PBV. This is our sixth year in a row. Can't wait. This year my brother in law is joining us for the first week. He loves to sail. Does anyone know if there is (sunfish) rental on the island? Maybe on DePalm Island ? Thanks for your replies. Jim

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 65
1. Re: Sailboat Rental

Check with Red Sail Sports (their pier is near the Hyatt) - they might have sailboat rentals.

Omaha, NE
reviews: 6
2. Re: Sailboat Rental

Red Sail told me this Dec 22, 2009:

Indeed we have a rental station there, however it only provides rafts and snorkel gear. We do offer catamaran trips, several, but we do not rent small boats, sunfish, and/or hobycats.

But someone said there are small cat sailboats at the Holiday Inn. I'm also hoping for something to sail.

3. Re: Sailboat Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 22, 2010