We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba Aloe Factory

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 22
Aruba Aloe Factory

Wondering if anyone knows, approximately, what a cab would cost from the Holiday Inn to the Aloe Factory, assuming they still offer free daily tours.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 65
1. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

They still give free tours. Taxi cost from the Holiday Inn would be about $10 one way.

Beverly Hills...
2. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

Then take the Balashi brewery tour on the way back and have lunch at the Biergarten!

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

Now that sounds like a plan. Any idea ow long the brewery tour is?

Edited: 9:30 am, February 12, 2010
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
4. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

That IS a good plan! :)

We did the brewery tour a few years ago and I would say it was about an hour long. You do need to make reservations for the brewery tour though because they take a limited number of people.

Here's their website: www.balashi.com/balashi/BBeergardenTour.htm

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

Many thanks for all the info and website.

New Hampshire
reviews: 1
6. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

I have sent two emails through the Balashi website regarding a reservation. I have not heard back from them. Is there a link I'm just not seeing on their website? Thanks!!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
7. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

We just called them when we arrived in Aruba and made a reservation over the phone.

8. Re: Aruba Aloe Factory

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 12, 2010