We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dolphins

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
dolphins

read somewhere that its possible to swim with the dolphins but no one on any forums seem to mention it

is it a possibility

thanx leanne

anu
reviews: 48
1. Re: dolphins

I am pleased to say that at present there are no captive dolphins on Antigua, there was an opportunity to do that a few years back but it closed. I have heard talk of it possibly coming back but at present nothing like that.

You can swim with stingrays that are kept in afenced enclosure in the ocean if that is any substitute.

uk
2. Re: dolphins

ty for that and i probably agree about keeping them in captivity just would have been my dream to be able to do it

hmmmmm stingrays not quite sure about that lol

Ohio
reviews: 1
3. Re: dolphins

Perky, the stingrays are cool. I swam with them in the Caymans. They're quite docile. I just think it's sad that they're captive.

uk
4. Re: dolphins

well i will certainly give them a thought thankyou

they not as dangerous as people say then ?

leanne xx

5. Re: dolphins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. John's