We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, kent...
reviews: 41
Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

If we book a Cove suite at Blue waters is there a bar section in this part of the hotel if we choose to spend time around a Cove pool. I have no problem walking to get our drinks close to the Cove suites, but would not want to go back & forth to the beach or pool bar, if there is a closer bar what Cove suite block is it in ?

Again, i see that you get a choice of Mini bar drinks, how does this work, do you complete a list ?

And finally, if staying in a cove suite, how do you book the resturants, is there a conceiege desk in these blocks ?, or do you need to go to the main reception ?, how much notice is required is it same day (morning) or day before.

Many thanks in advance

London, United...
reviews: 53
1. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Hi Amosite,

I stayed in a Cove Suite last year and had a similar query.

I can tell you that there is a small bar situated in the Cove Suites and someone on hand to take your drinks order from the poolside... you don't even need to get up as they will bring your drink to you!

Have a wonderful time! :-)

Long Beach Island NJ
reviews: 17
2. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

We just booked for July and I can't wait. Hopefully we will get the requested 2nd floor Cove Suite.

London, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

we stayed at Cove Suites in November. There is a bar between each group of Cove suites and also they often come round and take orders. Cove Suites are wonderful for the rooms but Blue Waters is such a well structured resort that we tended to stay by main pools which did not feel crowded as so many different areas for people to go to. They had introduced a concierge service when we went last November and were just trying out a service where suites were provided with phone to contact with any issues. Not sure if they kept this system but they will book your restaurants for you or anything you ask. Even if you do so yourself you will not have any problems getting a place to eat. I think you could only book within 24 hours (book at breakfast) but concierge would take your bookings in advance. Bartleys and Cove are not open every night btw and they are all good.

I hope you enjoy it there! It is so chilled and special that we love it.

4. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:54 am, June 11, 2013
Gillingham, kent...
5. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

I think so yes, we are going next week and when I E mailed the hotel about this they confirmed., that we are in block 1, 2 or 3 with the best sea view, however it didnt ask for an upper floor as i have since read a few reports that the lower floors suffer from foot noise above, but hey if thats the worse then who cares.

6. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:54 am, June 11, 2013
Gillingham, kent...
7. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

We stayed in Block 2, we were on the ground floor in the middle room "F", yes we were glad we had the ground floor, it was good to step straight out onto the terrace and into the pool and to use the room when needed. We did not have any problems with noise from the floors above. If you are on an upper floor, you need to go around to the front of the building, in the main door and up the stairs to you room, so we were glad we was on the ground floor. Blocks 1, 2, 3 all have see views. The Bar is by block 2, so this was handy, the stafff do walk around taking orders, but this depends on whos working as to how often, but its only a short walk from any block. If you really lazy you can get a phone with the number of the bar already in it !

8. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Removed on: 10:10 am, September 09, 2013
Gillingham, kent...
9. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

All the rooms are great, the middle one is a different shape to the outer two, but all roughly the same size.

Order breakfast on your terrace a couple of days for the ultimate luxary.

All three resturants are very good, we did have one poor meal in the Cove, but we did find Cove to be the best, the buffets in the Palm are excelant, or you can order off of the menu. Just ensure and check that your resturant bookings are being made, on four occasions when we had made these with the coneirge girls, we were not on the resturant list.

We are already thinking about returning.

10. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Removed on: 3:56 am, June 11, 2013
Edited: 3:56 am, June 11, 2013