We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verandah Resort & Spa

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bury
reviews: 1
Verandah Resort & Spa

Snorkelling at the verandah, is it any good?? Is it worth packing my gear or leaving it at home. I have snorkelled in Mauritius and the Maldives before so have snorkelled in some of the best places on earth. I am aware the Verandah is on a national park but are you allowed to snorkel in it and if so is it as good as some of the travel agents are saying it is.

Thanks

Chris

UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Verandah Resort & Spa

I would say the snorkelling at Verandah is almost non e.xistant, certainly nothing exciting. The better, but again not earth shattering, snorkelling is at Long Bay which is a few minutes walk from the entrance to the Verandah. If you have snorkelled in Maldives etc you will probably be disappointed

2. Re: Verandah Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:41 am, June 22, 2013