We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U. S.
reviews: 2
Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

I have been reading the excellent reviews and would love to see the official website. Does anyone know the address?? Much appreciated

Antigua
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

I have never heard of it actually... but I will do some research and post back.

Canada
2. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

Sly,

Here it is: http://www.hermitagebay.com/

U. S.
3. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

Thanks for the info--I checked out the site--looks amazing!! I am going to convince my husband to take me. We have stayed at Jumby Bay before with a plunge pool and loved it. Any suggestions which villa to book that has a plunge pool, with sunshine, that is private without trekking all over the hillside(I'm not getting any younger!)

London
4. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

Ive also been looking at Hermitage bay and can agree it looks absolultley amazing and so secluded! If youre thinking of going i was going to recommend that you visit www.dreamcaribbean.com as they have a package deal for £1400 currently. (AI) But i dont know if they depart from the US!

Im hoping to go in the next few weeks and will post on how it was, unless i end up staying elsewhere!

Fallston, MD
5. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

Good grief, "ELC21" ....

I just finished replying to your other post and you had me all excited about the £1200 and look what happens? The price has risen to £1400 !! Thanks, however, for the website. I guess I should check the posting times to see if the prices are going up or possibly down!

You'd better book it, no matter which way it's heading. ;)

Cheers,

Fallston, MD
6. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

For: "ELC21" ...

I just attempted to visit that www.dreamcaribbean.com site and this is what appeared:

Coming Soon!

This site is under construction.

Did you find this deal under one of the sponsored links, perhaps?

portsmouth
reviews: 17
7. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

hi terry....its.co.uk !!! good luck

8. Re: Hermitage Bay Hotel website???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 30, 2009