We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 19
Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

We are getting ready for our week long girls trip to the JBR.

Just wondering if there is a place to get coffee before breakfast. From my research, I see that Hemisphere's opens at 7am, but is coffee available anywhere close to the beach in the morning?

Thanks so much in advance!

Ontario
reviews: 31
1. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

We were in a beach bungalow and had a fridge and a coffee maker. Don't think the rooms have a coffee pot though. We didn't see coffee available any where but the buffet in the morning. Perhaps you can rent one.

Enjoy your trip

sussex
reviews: 138
2. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

I'd bring your own travel kettle,coffee and dried milk! Surely the restaurant opens early?

Oakville, Canada
3. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

Thanks for your replies. We were just wondering if there is coffee available close to the beach, so that we can take it on early morning walks, before breakfast. It looks like we will have to get coffee at Hemisphere's at 7am and go for a walk from there............no problemo! :-)

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 9
4. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

The idea of waking up early (before 7) on holiday is blowing my mind...

POSSIBLY the restaurant at Jolly Castle may be open earlier, but I'm not entirely sure.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 70
5. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

LOL@DTG - I like to get up around (or just before) dawn - which is why I very, very rarely stay in resorts!

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 9
6. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

When I'm on holiday the world does not exist before 8 am

Oakville, Canada
7. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

We are three very young 53 year olds................we won't see 11pm but will most likely be up looking for coffee by 7am!! lol We don't want to miss a minute of sunshine!

HOWELL
reviews: 6
8. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

I m usually up between 6-7 am on vacation...its a wonderfully peaceful time of day especially when your at a beautiful beach and have all day to enjoy your surroundings...the first thing i do upon waking up is a have great cup of coffee and enjoy the surroundings..over sleeping while on vacation in my opinion is generally a waste of time...now saying that...everyone is different..just enjoy your vacation!

Edited: 5:12 pm, March 17, 2014
Oakville, Canada
9. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

ginde10-you summed it up quite nicely. :-) 6am may be a little too early for us, for spending every minute outdoors that we can is what we plan to do.......................less than 3 weeks now! :-)

Antigua
reviews: 6
10. Re: Early coffee at Jolly Beach Resort?

Part of the joy of being up early is that everywhere is so quiet and deserted but you can hardly expect a business to run very long if it opens before there are enough customers to make it worthwhile. Same principle applies to requests for a deserted beach with a great bar- bar won,t last long!

Get answers to your questions about Antigua