We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP I am sooooo confused!

Mahopac
HELP I am sooooo confused!

I am staying at a resort called Jolly Beach vacations - this is a timeshare thru interval international. Is this actually the Jolly Beach Villas? If that is the case, then it seems that we may want to try to get a Villa on the South finger. I will be going with my husband, 2 children, and brother (he is staying in his own villa). They will be playing golf most mornings, and I will need to keep the kids occupied. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE JOLLY BEACH VILLAS ARE THE ONLY TIMESHARES ASSOCIATED WITH JOLLY BEACH?

IF SO, THAT MUST BE THE PLACE!

ANY OTHER TIPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
1. Re: HELP I am sooooo confused!

"deb81",

You aren't the only one that's "confused" ! I think one of the problems is that two adjacent "destinations share the same first name .... "Jolly".

You have Jolly Harbour Villas ( maybe there are timeshares over on the marina side as well ... I don't know ) and Jolly Beach timeshares which commenced about 2 years ago.

Here is a copy and paste from an Interval link:

"Jolly Beach Resort is part of a 40-acre mixed-use complex with a 462-room hotel and 64 new one- and two-bedroom timeshare units - all designed in low-rise buildings set among exotic tropical gardens."

I suspect that you are not in one of the "fingers" of Jolly Harbour.

2. Re: HELP I am sooooo confused!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Antigua