We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verandah Resort Rooms

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 18
Verandah Resort Rooms

Is the waterfront room worth the upgrade ? It is just my wife and I travelling this year and it is about $500 less for a hilltop room then waterfront, with the middle category part way. The money is not an obstacle, but we could spend the same and upgrade to executive class on the air Canada flight.

Cape Elizabeth...
Destination Expert
for Portland, Antigua
reviews: 122
1. Re: Verandah Resort Rooms

I'd spend the money on the flight. The waterfront rooms do NOT have direct water access as they are on a brush-covered steep hill. Most look over at the residential neighborhood across the bay---the cross-bay view is of houses.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 36
2. Re: Verandah Resort Rooms

We had a hillside room (226) which had no other rooms in front of it. OK, it wasn't right on the waterfront, but it had a lovely view. If I went again I would have the same roomtype and upgrade flight with any spare cash

3. Re: Verandah Resort Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antigua